Find more information on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/TheWorldsBestSecret/
Most people think Shemite and Semite are the same. Not true.
A Shemite, by definition, is a descendant of Noah’s son Shem In the Bible.
Most Shemites have two lineages: Ham and Shem. Notice that they have two lineages, not ethnicities.
We confuse lineage with ethnicity - they are not the same.
Nowhere in scripture or history is anything documented that says Noah had three sons of three different ethnicities. And the only son of Noah with any proof of his ethnicity that mostly all scholars, historians, preachers, theologians, etc agree on is Ham.
There is a conversation about the other two sons of Noah, but there is agreement that Ham was what we call an African by ethnicity. I show through scripture in this at the article Noah And His Three Sons that Ham, Shem and yes Japheth were all Africans by ethnicity. Many of Japheth’s descendants are what we call European today, but evidence shows that Japheth himself had to be what we call an African.
**In the Bible, Hebrew is not an ethnicity. Hebrews are descendants of Abraham - which is a family. Not an ethnicity.**
And I see no other ethnicity in the Old Testament - except what we would call African. (mistaken as black Egyptians, hair naturally grow into locks with no manipulation, dark skin, Israel/Canaan is in the continent of Africa, etc)
Anybody finding another ethnicity please email me scripture and verse.
The Bible spoke in families, not ethnicities. There were no "countries" either, like there is today. There were only kingdoms and empires - with kings and emperors.
Also read Hebrews? Africans? or Both?
But these two people, Hamites and Shemites, always dwelled around each other... a mixed seed - not a mixed ethnicity. Here are just a few examples from the Bible..
All lineages in the list are Hebrew where the lineage is not cited:
1) Gen. 38. Judah takes a Canaanite wife.
2) Ex. 2:21 Moses marries Zipporah (Midianite).
3) Num. 25. Promiscuity between Hebrew men and Moabite women; also between a Hebrew man and a Midianite woman.
4) Num. 31. Hebrews allowed to retain Midianite virgins (for wives of course) after attacking and slaughtering the Midianites.
5) Duet 21:10-14. Hebrews permitted to marry virgin captives (of any lineage) from any future conquests outside Canaan.
6) Jud. 14. A Philistine betrothed to Samson.
7) Ruth. Ruth (Moabite) married to Boaz.
8) 2 Sam. 3:3. Maacah (Geshurite, one of the unconquered peoples east of the Jordan) mother of Absalom, wife of David.
9) 2 Sam. 11. Uriah (Hittite) husband of Bathsheba (or if Bathsheba was not Hebrew then her marriage to David was mixed lineage).
10) 1 Ki. 3:1. Solomon married to Pharaoh's daughter (Egyptian).
11) 1 Ki. 11:1-3. Solomon had many foreign wives and concubines.
12) 1 Ki. 16:31. Ahab married to Jezebel (Phoenician).
13) 2 Ki. 17:24. Assyrians bring in foreigners to settle in Samaria after deporting many of the Israelites. The natives eventually intermarried with the immigrants and the resulting half-breed population became the Samaritans.
14) 1 Chr. 2:16-17. Abigail, David's sister, mother of Amasa. recorded as married to an Ishmaelite.
15) 1 Chr, 2:34. In the lineage of Judah, Sheshan's daughter given in marriage to his Egyptian servant.
16) 1 Chr. 4:18. In the lineage of Judah, Mered married to Pharaoh's daughter (Egyptian).
17) 2 Chr. 12:13. Rehoboam's mother, wife of Solomon, an Ammonite.
18) 2 Chr. 24:25-26. Zabad and Jehozabad, conspirators against Joash for his murder of the prophet Zechariah, sons of an Ammonite woman and a Moabite woman respectively (the inference being that the fathers were Hebrew).
19) Ezr. 9-10. widespread taking of wives from foreign nations among Hebrew men returned from exile.
20) Esther. Esther married to Ahasuerus (Persian).
21) Mt 1~5. In genealogy of Christ, Rahab (Canaanite) married to Salmon.
** And I must deal with this as it comes up often - the “mixed multitude“ mentioned in Exodus 12:38 and Nehemiah 13:3 were not mixed ethnicities. Read the context and find out who the mixed multitude were?
It was different lineages like Egyptians (Mitzriamites - descendants of Mizriam), Canaanites, Hittites, etc). You will not find any different ethnicities.
Once again, the word Semite does not mean Shemite. Semitic is Latin, it means a path.
Semite refers to one practicing the religion of Judaism. Semite would be a convert, or what Jesus called a “proselyte”...
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Proselyte simply means convert. If a gentile converted to the God of Israel, that gentile was never called a “Jew” - in the Bible. Converts were called proselytes. A Semite, according to the evidence, is a proselyte.
But like we said, Shemitic (or Shemite) is a descendant from Shem. Most people of Caucasian origin who now live in Israel claim they are Semites. They are the people who took the land from the true black Hamites (Canaanites)
Even the so called Jewish people have a Turkish origin amongst other European origins. The name “Ashkenazi” is derived from Japheth’s grandson Ashkenaz -
The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
They are not Shemites. They are Japhethites - who converted to the religion of Judaism in later centuries and claimed the land under Zionism. Then we see the term Semite emerge.
But yes, Shemitic people and Hamitic people have always mixed lineages in scripture.
The pictures of the Israelites on the walls of Babylon show what today's world would call Negroid people.
The reason why is because the Shemitic and Hamitic people were both African by ethnicity, as shown in the two links above.
Herodotus said the people of North Africa, East Africa, Arabia, Palestine-Israel and all the way over to India were Ethiopians. The word Ethiopian was a word Greeks used for black African people.
Many Historians during the time of ancient Israel called the Ethiopians - burnt face people. Tacitus, Josephus, G Massey and many others. For Bible studyers, Strong's Greek (G128) also translates Ethiopians in the Bible as "scorched face". (click on the link above)
Many tribes in Africa and West Africa (Igbo, Ewe/Eve, Yoruba, Lemba, Falasha, Ga-Dangme, Aja, Mossi, etc) claim Israelite-Shemitic decent even today. And their history backs them up.
**Don't rely on these wiki pages and different web pages as facts.
I got my information from the people in Africa themselves. Watch this clip
Make sure you are citing credible historical sources before challenging these truths....please.
Thank you. Grace and peace.
Written by Minister Rodney Jones, specializing in Biblical history
Copyright © 2018 The World’s Best Kept Secret - All Rights Reserved.
Contact us anytime - firstname.lastname@example.org